giovedì 21 aprile 2011

Home Bjj Workout

                         

"The BJJ workout video is a great example of the BJJ specific conditioning you can get done at home with some simple set-ups and creativity. He keeps his training tools very simple, a soccer ball, stability ball, ropes and a heavy bag and of course a lot of solo drilling for BJJ. Great video! I’m inspired." Jason C. Brown


"Good exercises for grappling" Roberto Atalla

"Very nice. I have had back injury in my training and these exersizes helped me with my recovery. Thank you!"   Iggs 67

E' grazie a questi esercizi, allo stretching, a un po di yoga,  alla ginastica naturale e all'uso della fitball se a 41 anni  il fisico riesce a sostenere le dure sessioni di sparring in accademia. Consiglio a tutti di allenarsi con questi esercizi che oltre a rendere il corpo più elastico e rendere i movimenti più fluenti permette di prevenire rigidità muscolari e infortuni.

0 comments:

Posta un commento