venerdì 6 febbraio 2015

Firas Zahabi - Practice confirms theory - La pratica conferma la teoria


"The more you expose yourself to the patterns of fighting, the more you can see, and sometimes I just see that something’s off with your pattern. I can’t even explain it. It’s just from years of eyeballing and seeing and studying and researching and looking at it, and that’s one reason I get on the mat, because I want to feel what that is. I roll and I wrestle with all of my fighters, because looking at it is one thing: You come up with all of these great theories, and then when the world cross examines you, the real world shows you the holes in your theory. This is very important to me, because then you have a real sense of what’s going on."

"Quanto più ti esponi agli schemi di combattimento, più riesci a vedere, e qualche volta vedi che c'è qualcosa che non va col tuo modello. Non riesco nemmeno a spiegarlo. E' solo dopo anni di indagini, studi, ricerche e osservazioni, e questo è uno dei motivi per cui vado sulla materassina, perché voglio sentire di cosa si tratta. Rotolo e lotto con tutti i miei combattenti, perché  guardare solo è una cosa: tu vieni con tuttequeste grandi teorie, e poi quando il mondo ti esamina, il mondo reale ti mostra i buchi della tua teoria. Questo è molto importante per me, perché allora si ha un vero senso di quello che sta succedendo."


0 comments:

Posta un commento